1. If the first design ideas are accepted, or a revision is required, any deposit payments for a project will not be refunded after delivery unless Designs Cottage cancels or terminated your Agreement for a cause other than your violation or non-performance.
2. All reimbursement claims will be processed according to the following procedure:
3. When the first logo concepts are shown, you submit a request. The refund offer goes void after you accept or request modifications to the design elements, and refund requests will not be considered.
4. If you refund before the initial design concepts are delivered, you will be eligible for a full refund (less 10 percent service & processing fee).
5. If you seek a refund within 48 hours, you will receive a 66 percent return (less 10 percent service & processing fee).
6. If you seek a refund between 48 and 120 hours after the original design delivery, you will receive a 33 percent refund (minus 10% service fee).
7. After 120 hours, no refund requests will be considered; however, because we strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction, you are urged to contact us if you have any concerns.
8. If you have not taken any action on your order for 30 days after ordering it, you will not be eligible for a refund. If you wish to reactivate your design order, you'll have to pay a cost that varies based on the project.
9. After the final files have been given, no refund claims will be considered.
10. When it comes to website packages, no refunds will be given once the development has been done and the website has gone online.
11. Just after storyboard is developed, no refund requests for video animation packages will be considered.
12. Any refund requests should be sent to the customer service department. Designs Cottage retains the right to approve or deny your request on an individual case-by-case basis depending on your breach of your user agreement.
13. The return policy for Designs Cottage / Custom packages will be the same as it is for single products.
14. For example, if you buy a logo and web design service and accept the logo, you can only get a refund for the website service during the first design.
15. A legitimate cause for requesting a refund must be evaluated against the design brief and cuts.
16. A legitimate explanation must be provided for a refund request, which must be evaluated against the design brief and client input for changes. A refund will not be offered unless the concept is not developed according to the brief; nevertheless, more changes will be supplied until total satisfaction is achieved.
17. The money-back promise is contingent on the order being placed in good faith. We do not consider it good faith when a consumer places design orders with many design agencies for the same work in the hopes of receiving a refund. We retain the right to refuse a refund request in this situation.
18. Customer input is required for all design tasks before the design can be finalized, therefore it is just a matter of time.
19. If our designed logo is discovered to be significantly similar to another logo design that may already exist, our 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a re-draw.
Please make sure you satisfy the following conditions to ensure your refund request is accepted.
Request a refund by contacting us using one of the three methods below:
Chat in real time
We will use our revision procedure to try to fix your issue as soon as possible, or we will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. Your design rights would be gained by Designs Cottage after the refund, and you would be unable to show any version of the design supplied by the firm. Let we also point out that:
You accept that the design rights will now be transferred to the firm.
The My Account section is a useful tool for communication. It is solely your obligation to monitor your account area for any questions, concerns, or extra instructions that the designer may require. You will not be eligible for a refund if you do not check or use the Account Area on a regular basis. If you have any questions about how to utilise the area, you may contact the customer support staff at any time.
Our designers do not depart from the parameters specified by you in the purchase form to offer you with the required pleasure.
We rewrite the requested design and continue to revise it until you are completely pleased (depending upon your package).
Where applicable, a free domain and hosting will be included with website packages. All of the email addresses included with website packages may be set up in third-party email programmed like Outlook. Each email account will have a storage capacity of 10MB.We will not give email accounts if you do not host your website with us. The hosting, domain, and email server packages are non-refundable.
All design order files are provided to My Account on the "Order Confirmation" date. The designs are produced following extensive study to ensure design excellence and uniqueness.
The date indicated on the "Order Confirmation" is used to transmit all design order files to My Account. An e-mail is also sent to the customer informing them that their design order has been sent to their account area. All modification and refund procedures are based on the date and time the design order was delivered to the client's account area. According to the date stated on the "Order Confirmation," all design order files are supplied to "My Account." An e-mail is also sent to the customer informing them that their design order has been sent to their account area. All modification and refund procedures are contingent on the date and time of the design order being delivered to the customer.
Once we send you with the final files, we retain a record of your finished design.If you need the final files again in the future, let us know and we'll give them to you.
We provide 24-hour customer service to answer your inquiries and concerns. You can reach out to us at any time, and we will answer promptly.
YOU acknowledge that Designs Cottage is not responsible for any contact sent from email addresses other than those ending in "firstname.lastname@example.org" or any toll-free number not listed on our website. Designs Cottage cannot be held liable for any damages incurred as a result of such contact. We are solely responsible for any contact sent to us via our own domain name email address(es) or toll-free number (as listed on the Designs Cottage website).
You may be requested to give some registration data or other information in order to use Designs Cottage services. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that any information you give will be accurate, up to date, and full. Designs Cottage has the right to reject your access to any services or resources, as well as to cancel or suspend your account, if it feels the information, you have given is not valid, current, or full.
Designs Cottage is a PCI DSS certified firm, which means it has permission to retain your credit card information on file for future purchases.
The Company will assist the Client with the integration of third-party plugins and APIs, but any third-party integration necessary to aid the website's functioning must be strictly standard. During the development of this project, the Company will not be involved with any third-party interactions. A separate pricing agreement will be needed for any extra work.
We produce high quality code by following best practices laid out by industry giants and staying up to date on the latest evolution in technology frameworks.